What & why we process data
- When you use the Website and/or Services, we process personal data relating to you. Such personal data includes:
When? Use of Services, contacting us, use of Website.
Which? Identification data
Why (purpose)? Processing of application
Legal basis? Justifiable interest
- To provide you with the information about products and services you request in a personalized and efficient manner, whether through the Website, email, phone or social media channels.
- To process your personal data so that we can provide the Services.
- For direct marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communications, promotions, offers and other advertisements from us or our selected partners. For this we will seek your prior consent.
- To perform statistical analysis to improve our Website and/or Services, or to develop new products or services.
- To provide to a financial institution or payment service provider to enable your financial institution and the payment service provider to fulfill their legal obligations.
- To transfer to the police or judicial authorities as evidence of possible crimes or if there are reasonable suspicions of an unlawful act or crime committed by you through your registration with or use of the Website or the Services.
- In the context of a potential merger with, acquisition of/by or demerger by a third party, even if that third party is outside the EEA.
- If and when your registration on the Website or use of the Website or Services may be considered (a) a violation of the terms or intellectual property rights or any other right of a third party, (b) a threat to the security or integrity of the Services, (c) a threat to the Website or Services or systems of us or our subcontractors as a result of viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, or any other form of malicious code, or (d) is in any way illegal or unlawful, discriminatory or offensive, we may process your data in the interest of ourselves, our partners or third parties.